Regulations on Membership
Regulations on Membership in the NGO “Union of Persons with Disabilities of Issyk-Kul region” Equality “
General Meeting of the Public Association
“NGO” Union of People with Disabilities of Issyk-Kul region “Equality”
These Regulations are developed in accordance with the Law of the Kyrgyz Republic dated January 4, 1997 number 3-11 “On Public Associations” and the Charter of the NGO “Union of People with Disabilities of Issyk-Kul region” Equality “(hereinafter – the Company), and defines the conditions and procedure for admission to the Company’s members, conditions and procedures for termination of membership in the Society, and the procedure for voluntary withdrawal from; Members of staff; Company.
- Members of the Society can be citizens of the Kyrgyz Republic and foreign citizens who have attained 18 years of age and older, share the statutory objectives of the Company.
- Membership in the society is voluntary and is expressed through participation in activities.
- Admission to the members of the Company on the basis of a written application to the Company’s Board of Directors.
- The members have equal rights and equal responsibilities.
- the right of members of the Company may not be transferred to third parties.
- The Company carries out the registration of Members and shall maintain the uniform register of members of the society.
- The holder of the Company’s register of Members is the Executive Body of the Company.
Conditions and procedure for admission to the Society members
- The decision on admitting new members to the Company or to refuse admission taken by the Executive Body of the Company.
- To join the members of the Society bidder shall submit to the Executive Body of the Company’s documents (see Annex 1).
- Assistant to work with members of the organization is the applicant for the near from the date of submission of documents to the meeting of the Executive Body of the Company.
- Individuals wishing to obtain the status of the Company, the following documents:
- The application of the established sample (Annex 2);
- A copy of the document on payment of the annual membership fee.
- When you receive a complete set of documents, they put down the incoming number and date of receipt, on entering the Society of the private affair, which is stored in the office of the Company.
- Since the assignment of a member of the Company’s registration number in the Unified Register of the Company (which coincides with the membership card number), an indication of the numbers provided and is mandatory in all forms of documents containing information about the members of the Company, information about the content and flow of their accounting records. The documents do not contain the registration number of the Company or a member containing an incorrect registration of the Company member number will not be accepted and returned to sender.
- To change the contact information of the Company and members of other information relating to the information on the members of the Company entered into the personal affairs and the Unified Register of the Company shall be made, specifying the date of the information.
- Decision of the Executive authority to refuse admission to the Company The members of the applicant is informed in writing within 30 days from the date of the decision. Membership fee in this case shall be returned to the applicant in his written statement.
- The members of the Society – membership cards are issued a standard form (Appendix 3).
- Instead of the lost membership card at the request of a member of society a duplicate may be issued. For issuance of a duplicate payment in the amount of the cost of manufacturing and processing duplicate.
- The Executive Body of the Company shall be entitled to accept an honorary member of the Society of individuals who have made significant contributions to the goals and tasks of the Company’s decision.
- Honorary Members of the Company at general meetings of the members have the right to a deliberative vote.
The procedure and terms of membership fees in the “NGO” Equality “.
- The Company has established the annual membership fees, as well as the target membership fees envisaged.
- The first annual fee shall be paid together with the filing of documents for entry into the Community.
- Annual membership fees paid annually by 31 March of the current year.
- Duration of the annual membership fee is set for a period of 12 months from the date of payment.
- The amount of annual membership fees and targets as well as changes related to the order of membership fee shall be approved by the Executive Body of the Company.
- Honorary Members of the Society who have made a significant contribution to the achievement of the objectives and tasks of the Company’s decision, can be exempt from paying the annual membership fee by the decision of the Executive Body.
- Each member of the Company may provide the Company with additional financial assistance at any time and without restrictions.
- Check the correctness of the payment of contributions, their accounting and proper expenditure produces the Audit Commission.
- The payment of regular dues indicated in the statements (Appendix 4), which are stored in the Company’s office for three years.
- Membership fees are used to perform the statutory objectives of the Company and to charity.
- Decision on the use of membership fees adopted by the Executive Body.
- The results of the annual receipt of contributions considered at the General Meeting, at the meetings of the Executive Body of the Company.
Rights and obligations of the Members of the Society
The members have the right to:
- to elect and be elected to the Company’s management bodies;
- submit proposals on amendments and additions to the Charter;
- take initiatives and make proposals on the Company’s activities;
- receive information about the Company’s activities;
- indicate their affiliation to the Company;
- members of the Company are entitled to receive financial assistance to charities in the order and amounts determined by the Executive Body.
Members of the Society are obliged:
- contribute to the achievement of the statutory objectives of the Company;
- comply with the provisions of the Charter;
- Do not cause material and moral damage to the interests of the Company.
- regularly pay membership fees
- The members have no right to the property transferred by them to the Company, including voluntary contributions. They are not liable for the obligations of the Company, and the Company is not liable for the obligations of its members.
- Members of the Company may voluntarily withdraw by notifying the Board in writing of the Company.
The procedure and conditions for termination of membership in the Society
Member Exiting the Company at his own request by submitting a written application to the executive body of the company. Deputy Chairman of the members submit the application to the executive body.
Membership in the Company may be terminated by decision of the Executive Body, by excluding from the members of the society in the following cases:
- systematic non-payment of annual membership fees;
- causing considerable material and moral damage to the interests of the Company;
- death of a member.
- Member of the Company shall be deemed excluded from its composition after the decision to expel the Executive Body of the Company and the relevant entry in the unified register of members of the society.
- A member of society, excluded from the composition of the Company’s initiative, the Executive body of the Company must be notified within 30 days of the adoption of decisions and reasons for its decision.
- Membership fees at the termination of membership in the Company will not be returned and used to achieve the statutory goals and the statutory objectives of the Company.
- Members of the public who was eliminated from it, can be re-admitted to the Company as of the general grounds established by this Regulation and the Articles of Association.
- This Regulation shall enter into force upon its approval by the Executive Body of the Company.
- Changes and additions to these Regulations adopted on the basis of the relevant decisions of the Executive Body of the Company.
List of documents
for membership in the Union of NGOs of persons with disabilities Issyk-Kul region “Equality”
- Application for entry.
- Proof of identity (copy).
- Help ITU disability (copy).
- TIN (copy).
- Photo 3×4.
- A document confirming payment of the membership fee.